Ingrid KottlerYoga Teacher
The style of yoga that I am teaching was inspired by the late Vanda Scaravelli. Using gravity and allowing the mind to focus on the breath, the spine is gently released and elongated. The process begins a journey of effortless movements from deeply within the body to the external body and beyond.
This style of yoga has provided the knowledge to open up to the possible benefits of self-healing. I have discovered throughout my career how the body has the ability to heal itself if only we can create the time and space to allow it to happen. This way of working is ideal for people with back, neck or shoulder problems as it is mindful, gentle and slow.
Yoga is a great place to begin the journey in self-discovery.
Do join me at one of my weekly classes in Surrey, UK or ask about personal one on one sessions
Monday Classes are held at
4 Burhill Road
Surrey, KT12 4JH
Wednesday classes will continue on Zoom
Covid update – August 2021
- Please bring your own blankets, blocks, belts etc. I shall not be bringing a bag of equipment that could be shared.
- You’ll notice there is a one-way system. In through the fire door, out through the main door. I’ll provide sanitiser at the door for your use.
- There will be a limit of 10 students in the class.
- If you are feeling at all under the weather, do not come to class. Contact me & I can send you a link for the Wed class on Zoom. The same will apply to myself. I can transfer the class to zoom if I don’t feel well, but let’s think positively & maintain a healthy situation.
- Windows & doors will be open so please dress accordingly
Mondays12.30pm - 2.00pm
- 13th September – 6th December
- (Half term break 25th October)
Wednesdays6.30pm - 8pm
- 15th September – 8th December
- (Half term break: 27th October)
All classes are £9.50 per class
Fees are payable by bank transfer 1/2 term in advance.